ACE INTERN PROGRAM - STUDENT EDITING COMPETITION
Participating students will edit a set of video dailies. Entries are judged by a panel of professional film editors. Three finalists will be guests at the annual ACE Eddie Awards in February. Each will receive a plaque. The winner will receive a special Student Award and publicity in the Hollywood trade papers. ACE does not pay transportation or hotel expenses for out-of-town students.
Picture and track from a television show will be provided on video. All entries must be returned on video. The entry fee is $125.00. The competition is limited to the first FIFTY entrants. If your entry is received after the first fifty, your entry will be returned.
Note: The dailies supplied is for this student competition only. It is not be to be used for classroom study or projects or any other outside use. It is not to be duplicated or copied. Any infringement upon the designated use may result in litigation.
RULES FOR ENTRY
- Deadline for receipt of entry request is October.
- The competition is limited to the first FIFTY entry requests on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The fee must accompany entry. You may pay with money order, check or credit card. DO NOT SEND CASH!
- Material will be shipped by November.
THE FOLLOWING INFO MUST ACCOMPANY ENTRY REQUEST
- Student name, address, area code and phone number and email
- Address for receipt of package in daytime — with zip code
- Name and address of school
- Complete name of your instructor
If you’re paying with a credit card please include;
Name of Card Holder
Type of Card
Card Number and Expiration Date
Mail your entry request and $125.00 fee to:
American Cinema Editors, inc.
100 Universal City Plaza
Verna Fields Bldg. 2282, Room 190
Universal City, CA 91608